At the heart of the historical center of the resort, the « Promenade des Ardoisières » enjoys a stunning view on the Morzine valley. Close to the Dromont area, near the center of the resort and the shops (about 5 minutes by walk), each residence has a “ski-in/ski-out” access which allows to join slopes in few minutes : chairlift of the Plateau via the “Sassanka” public elevator, and access to the chairlift of “Tour”, “Stade” and “Lac-Intrêts” via the descent of Melezes.
Residences located in the Promenade des Ardoisières : Sassafras, Sassanka, Sosna, Thuya, Araucarya
Close to :
Route des Rennes to join the "Aquariaz", the center of the resort and the Falaise area
Place des Dromonts
- Galerie des Hauts Forts: laundry, gift shop and interior design
- Ski Shop: Daniel Charié and René Collet
- Bakery "Mamie Brioche"
- Bar-lounge of the Hotel des Dromonts
Hauts-Forts area (via the Sassanka public elevator which takes to the slope “Boulevard des skieurs” and the cable car area)
- Cable car of Prodains
- Ski shop "Changabang"
- Office of the French ski school “ESF”
- Shop of regional products "Les Délices d'Antan"
Ruches area and center of the resort (via the Place des Dromonts)
- shops, restaurants, bars, supermarkets (Carrefour Montagne and Sherpa), ski school “Village des enfants” (3-16 years), ski and extreme sports school "Evolution 2", ESF office.